The last weekly challenge of Season II was CLOSE-UP or MACRO. This week we focussed on a detail of a larger item. Or we looked for smaller items taken close-up that we might not have noticed before.
From Arizona I was lucky. The sun shone and the cacti started to bloom. At sunset I took some back-lit photos of the geranium and our fan palm on our deck as well as a daffodil in a vase on the table on the deck, then yesterday I had a really good chip on the golf course! Finally for fun I have included my selfie photo #8 which I called "Ring 49/Finger71, but whose counting?"
Anne managed to be out and about in Vernon to take macros before the snow fell again.
Jean captured the one day bloom of her "Argentinean Giant" cactus
Gwen added some spring photos from Vancouver
Sue titled her group of images "Spring is coming?! She added that this week's challenge of MACRO or CLOSE-UP made her look carefully for details she might not have seen.
Gail sent along these images. She says the challenge was a challenge since she wasn't used to taking close-ups. Well done I would say.
Carol submitted these five images for the week. Thank you Carol for going out to find macros this week..
And Richard from Vancouver had a very difficult time getting his macro images down to these 11 which he sent in. I added on an earlier one of a magnolia blossom he had put up on Facebook.
These are the macro images submitted this week. So give it one more go and send in your votes for your favourites. Again we have a good selection of interesting images which will make the decision a challenge. You can vote easily by emailing me at doreenmullins@telus.net by Monday March 31st. I will be travelling by Tuesday so over and out.







































No comments:
Post a Comment